Monday, August 16, 2010

GOOD PLACE/NO PLACE

Here's the first and only full-length outtake from the Radiant City project.



Download:
Apologies if the mix is a bit dodgy, but I'm about to jump onto a plane to Taipei and I can't quite stomach the thought of another late-night tryst with the faders.

The GON die-hard will recognize that bits and pieces of "Good Place/No Place" were used as interstitial tracks on the album. I just couldn't get myself to like this song as a whole, even after weeks of agonizing over it, so eventually I insisted that we leave it off of the album. Then Mike came up with the nifty idea of chopping it up and sprinkling it throughout the track order.

As with all the music we do, "Good Place/No Place" is released under the CC Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported license.

No comments:

Post a Comment